I. You acknowledge and agree that:
1. Our Site and mobile application use forms in which you give us contact information (including your name, address, telephone number, and email address) so you can place orders, request information and support, and make purchases. For certain services, we may also request a credit card number, or other financial information to create an account for you.
2. We receive and store any information you enter on our Site, mobile application, or give us in any other way, including through email, telephone, or other communications with our customer service department. If you contact us for support, we will keep an internal record of what support was given.We use your information to contact you regarding functionality changes to our Products and Services, our Site and mobile application, new services and offers. We use information gathered about you from our Site or mobile application statistics (for example, your IP address or device operating system) to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our Site and mobile application. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information, except as necessary to prevent fraud or abuse on our system.
4. This Site and our mobile application contain links to other websites. FIFHOST is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
5. This Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. We may at times provide information about you to third parties to provide various services on our behalf, such as processing credit card payments, serving advertisements, conducting contests or surveys, performing analyses of our products or customer, shipping of goods or services, and customer relationship management. We will only share information about you that is necessary for the third party to provide the requested service. These companies are prohibited from retaining, sharing, storing or using your personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
7. When your account is cancelled (either voluntarily or involuntarily) all of your personally identifiable information is placed in "deactivated" status in our databases. However, deactivation of your account does not mean your personally identifiable information has been deleted from our database entirely. We will retain and use your personally identifiable information as necessary in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
8. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties to protect our property and rights, or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public, or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution